I think the starting line-up, or at least I am hoping it, will look like this....
Jenkinson Mertesacker Vermaelen Gibbs
Ox Arteta Cazolra
The reason I think the Ox will be in there is that there is talk that Ramsey is still carrying a little injury, more so Rosicky, Wilshere and Diaby are not ready for first team action. With Giroud scoring in his last Arsenal game and for France against Spain in the break, he would be a good bet to start. Also if you play Fantasy league he would be a good gamble/choice to pick, the goals are going to start flowing. You can quote me on that. What is very reassuring is that the last time Norwich City defeated Arsenal at home, eight of Arsenal’s starting eleven against West Ham United were yet to be born. Now we don't want to underestimate them, but I would be expecting us to take the 3 points here. Let's hope the boys cook out there and Santi keeps wowing the crowds....Hazard who I say.
- There has been a total of 24 goals scored in the last five Premier League meetings between Norwich and Arsenal.
- Norwich have won just one of their last 12 Premier League games (W1 D4 L7).
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last 12 Premier League away games (W7 D4 L1).
- The Gunners have won five and lost none of their last 12 trips to Carrow Road in all competitions.
- Norwich have allowed their opponents the joint-most shots on target against them of Premier League teams this season (41).
Facts courtesy Eurosports.